Monday, March 15, 2010

semalam...

Yesterday,

all my troubles seemed so far away,

now it looks as though they're here to stay,

oh, I believe in yesterday...

Suddenly,

I'm not half the man I used to be,

there's a shadow hanging over me....

Oh, yesterday came suddenly...

Why she

had to go? I don't know, she wouldn't say.....

I said

something wrong, now I long for yesterday....

Yesterday,

love was such an easy game to play,

now I need a place to hide away,

oh, I believe in yesterday.

Why she

had to go? I don't know, she wouldn't say.

I said

something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,

love was such an easy game to play,

now I need a place to hide away,

oh, I believe in yesterday.....

by:
boloq..


2 comments:

  1. by:
    boloq..
    pui laa..mcm copy paste ek..
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhaa..
    cut trus...
    xmen da copy2 ni...
    strawbery field forever....hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete